Race & Rally Parts
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 Chassis 011 is a 2012 first year production car, with only approx. 12.000 KM racing life in New Zealand and Australia, especially including Bathurst 12h etc. and Asia, fully documented and crystel clear.
Iconic "Darrell Lea" Livery. Actually the Prodrive delivery color: plain white
The car has had only two owners before: Tonny Quinn, New Zealand, first owner and Andrew Miedecke, Australia, second owner, both wellknown and experienced drivers. The car has been fully rebuild by the last owner and only low mileage on engine and gearbox. Two sets of additional wheels are included and as well a PC with the cosworth PI software for the read out of the car.
The car is accepted by:
- Aston Martin Masters Endurance Legends with races at Monza, Silverstone Classic, Spa 6h, Oldtimer Grandprix, classic Daytona and Sebring
- Aston Martin Festival series route to LeMans
- Aston Martin Track Event Series
- Peter Auto Legends Series
- German DMV/GTC or STT and GT3 Retro-Series
- Austrian Histocup series
The car is located 10 minutes from Frankfurt Airport