Race & Rally Parts
Porsche 964 RSR reimagined track car.
Before I started to build this car I tested different modern track cars (GT3, GT3RS) and they all felt very nice but little bit too boring. I needed something interesting to drive on trackdays when i was not racing in Nürburgring. The best looking 911 to me was 964 widebody. Inspired by Singer cars the target was to build similar car with trackday focus. The project took over 2 years by professional racing mechanics and the car was ready in 2015.
- 1991 carrera 2 with low mileage from Japan without any rust - completely cleaned and repainted
- Custom half roll cage from CrMo
- All body panels from carbon fiber
- Many custom-made solutions
- Light windows (side and back)
- Doors are original
- Sparco seats
- Schroth Profi seatbelts
- Porche BigRed brakes
- Endless disks and brake pads
- Exhaust with heat ceramic coating
- Heated windscreen
- Electric aircondition
- KW Clubsport
- Setup by Getspeed
- Custom 18' BBS tree part wheels (Michelin Pilot Sport CUP 295, 235)
Engine and gearbox
- 3.8L engine completely rebuilt with new parts
- About 340hp
- Gearbox completely rebuilt
- CAE Shifter
For last 4 years the cars has been serviced by professional Porche race team Getspeed in Nürburg. With all the liquids the weight is 1120kg. With this grip, weight and power balance it is dream car to drive and like clued to the road.
Test drives availbe for serios buyers.
I have never measured the time on Nürburgring but based on observation it is doing similar lap times like Cayman GT4. Original 964 RSR was sold around 2M EUR in 2017.