Race & Rally Parts
NISSAN SKYLINE R34 GT-R AMUSE CARBON R *RESERVED*
-!PRICE NEGOTIABLE !- Please send Mail to: r1titan(at)yahoo.com
!WORLDWIDE EXPORT AVAILABLE!
OFFER FOR A SHORT TIME !
Featured in Option Magazine, Tokyo Auto Salon and in the Gran Turismo Racing Simulation Game, this is the Amuse Carbon R. Amuse utilized dry carbon components to shed all extra weight off of this car. Mr Tanabe told Option magazine that "It's unmistaken that the RB26DETT is one of the greatest pieces of machinery ever built. However, the chassis that carries one of Nissan's most coveted creation weighs in at over 3300 pounds; it serves as a great opportunity to shave some weight. By doing so, 120% of the potential of the RB26 can be extracted because of the ultra lightweight GT-R body. This is the dream machine that I have been lusting for a long time." Carbon panels were only the start to this cars weight saving efforts as the 4WD was removed to make the car rear wheel drive and any engine parts that could be shaved down was. All of these things combined brought the car's weight to an unbelievable 2,400 pounds! (A stock R34 weighs 3,400 lbs)
Do not be fooled, this car was not meant to be a light weight race car. One look in to the interior shows a highly tuned street car look. Despite the extreme exterior driven by weight savings, the engine is very modestly tuned. The goal Mr. Tanabe stated for this car was to see how fast this GT-R can be with a moderately tuned engine inside an extremely light chassis.
- Modification list:
- Engine & Drivetrain
- N1 pistons
- HKS stage 1 cams (IN264/EX256)
- GT-RS Turbine x2
- ARC intercooler, radiator
- ARC oil cooler
- ARC custom titanium suction pipe
- ARC front pipe
- ARC megaphone muffler
- HKS F-Con Vpro + Amuse Hi-Tech ROM
- Blitz D-SBC
- disabled 4WD -> FR config
- HKS GD-MAX clutch
- ATS carbon LSD, 4.1 final gear
- Suspension & Brakes
- Bilstein damper Amuse special (F:12kg R:8kg)
- Endless CC-R
- Wheels & Tires
- Rays GT-C (F/R:11J +2 offset)
- Yokohama Advan A048 (F/R:265/35-18)
- Amuse spl dry carbon body
- Amuse Version II GT wing
- Lexan windows
- Recaro Pro Racer SP-A (driver)
- Recaro SP-A (passenger)
- Takata MPH-340R full harness
- ATC steering wheel
- HKS circuit attack counter
- Defi link gauges
- Mr. Tanabe from Amuse, proudly speaking alongside the Carbon R. The coveted Tsukuba 57 second mark was first achieved the 2nd year after the initial shake down pass in 2002. At that time, there were talks of a possible 56 second pass if the given conditions were ideal.
Your Chace to get this Rare Legend!
It's a very good Investment - The Prices for R34 GTR's going higher and higher.
Perfect also for Advertising - Everbody knows this Legendary GT-R.
AVAILABLE ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME - SO DO NOT MISS THIS OFFER !
Private Sale direct from Collector!
!WORLDWIDE EXPORT AVAILABLE!
*Text by GT-RR