Vision V84 Clubmans Sports Prototype
Vision V84 Clubmans Sports Prototype race car, 1984 chassis.
A recent triple championship winning car from 2012, 2013 and 2015 in the CSP2 class, holding many lap records.
Highly developed throughout ownership, now developed to run in the CSP1 class of the Clubmans Sports Prototype series and rebuilt for 2018. (one race weekend since rebuild).
- 1984 Vision chassis
- Ralt RT3 front and rear suspension with fast ratio steering rack and magnesium casing
- Hubs drilled to suit multiple wheel pcds, 85 and 88.9mms. Currently using 85mms.
- Quantum double adjustable dampers with Eibach springs
- AP Racing 4 pot front brake calipers (one event), a range of new Carbone Lorainne and PFC brake pads
- AP racing front brake discs on custom BG Developments aluminium floating bells
- Alcon 2 pot rear brake calipers
- Custom brake discs and aluminium bells via BG Developments
- 2 x new Evo Corse centre lock wheels in black
- New wet tyres and one event old slick tyres
- Custom made aluminium fuel tank with one way valves at base, twin fuel pump system with inline fuel filter and pressure regulator
- Custom made aluminium oil and header tank with direct mount to engine via AN fittings.
- Inline oil filter with seperate oil cooler (one race event)
- Rover K series 1800cc engine, with Omega pistons, uprated liners and conrods with Titan gold pump - one event old.
- Custom made Simpson exhaust system and silencer
- Quaife 4 speed dog engaged gearbox
- AP racing twin plate clutch
- AP racing clutch slave cylinder assembly (new)
- Lotus 26R rear dif casing (near new), with 3.9, 3.7 and 3.5 ratios. 3.9 and 3.7 have limited slip units inside without clutch plates, 3.5 requires rebuilding.
- DTA S60 pro ecu (new)
- Bremax custom made wiring loom, suits non VVC and VVC K series engines
- AIM Formula 2 steering wheel, Lifeline quick release boss with custom steering column mounting brackets
- AIM Evo4 data logger
- Brake pressure sensors, additional fuel pressure, water temperature and oil pressure sensors
- Docking aluminium radiators (cooling system requires some attention to ducting)
- Tilton 2 pedal clutch and brake pedal box, with seperate throttle pedal
- AP Racing master cylinders
- Tilton remote fluid reservoir
- Tilton brake bias adjuster
- Adjustable front splitter assembly
- Large rear diffusor
- Custom carbon fibre rear wing from DJ race cars with custom mounting bracket and swan neck mountings
- Electric fire extinguisher
- New Schroth harness
- British racing green al envelped bodywork (nose has chips from stones)
- New WOSP starter motor
- Varley Lithium Li16 battery (most powerful option from Varley)
- Spare Vision V89 chassis, shortened to match the wheelbase of the V84 model with engine mounting conversions to the Rover K series and all mounting brackets
- Complete spare set of Nemesis bodywork painted British racing green with additional sidepods
- Spare set of front and rear Ralt RT3 uprights
- Front floating bells with brake discs
- Rear brake discs
- Numerous sets of brake pads, some new Carbonne Lorainne and PFC
- Spare wishbones and rocker arms
- Some spare brake and throttle pedals
- Spare steering wheel
- Range of roll bars and blades
- Steering arms
- Steering rack with magnesium casing
- 2 x rear dif casings
- 3.5 dif ratio requires rebuilding
- 3.9 and 3.7 dif ratio uprated to LSD units without clutch plates
- Spare fuel tanks, new but slightly lower capacity
- Oil dry sump tank
- Brake lines
- Splitters, possibly even an aluminium wing
- 2 x aluminium Docking radiators and one original
Many years of development has gone into this car, and it's one of the quickest Clubmans cars produced.
More photos to follow, please contact for further details.