Clubs & Championships
2019 FIA F3 ASIAN CHAMPIONSHIP
SVC (Scuderia Villorba Corse) is the Italian team well knew in the GT and LMP competition; with the brand SVC ASIA is the only Italian team taking part in the 2019 FIA F3 Asian Championship.
This FIA Championship allow the drivers to compete with a very affordable budget in a competitive and exciting race calendar:
02-03 April SEPANG (official test)
07 April SEPANG (Malaysia)
12 May BURIRAM (Thailand)
23 June SUZUKA (Japan)
01 Sept. SHANGHAI (China)
29 Sept. SHANGHAI (China)
- All the circuits are FIA grade 1 (F1 standard)
- Minimum 2,5 hours of free practice every event
- 3 races per event
- The Championship awards a high score for FIA Superlicence points, with 18 points to the winner and down to the 10th place.
- All the event are together with Blancpain Asian GT Series
- Possible tests in Sepang in Jan. / Feb. / March 2019
The required budget is very affordable, about half of the budget required in the similar European Championships (F. Renault and FIA Regional European), and allows drivers to shine in the Far East, thus opening up possible new career prospects.
Technical package is composed by:
Alfa Romeo engine 4c; 1750 cc turbo charged; 270 hp
To be part of SVC means, at the end of the season, possible test with the LMP3 and LMP2