Nissan 200sx S15 - 483bhp Big spec Road Track Drift
Up for grabs is a seriously spec'd Nissan S15. This car has been specifically built by MnM Engineering (and Mapped by Abbey Motorsport) for the use on track as both a track car and for competing within drift events; The car does remain road legal (with the exception of the front cannards) and is currently used frequently for Sunday drives and the odd trip to the shops.
The car has only been used at one track event, this was for 'Shakedown' testing at Zandvoort (Amsterdam), whereby it was driven from London to the track, raced all weekend and driven back with no issues. On track it was seriously quick, so why am I selling it... Unfortunately personal circumstances and work means that I simply dont have the time to use it, let alone compete. If I could keep it, I definately would.
Anyways, back to the car! The spec is listed below, if you have any questions or require videos or wish to come and view; feel free to drop me a message. I am more than happy to provide the info you need or alternatively you can reach out to MnM Engineering for a full run down of the car.
Summary of the Car
- Road Legal, Track inspired car
- Built for both Drift and Track Motorsports
- Built to be Reliable
- Receipts, Dyno's and Tuners are accessible for background info.
- Proven on track
- 480bhp @ flywheel, 440bhp @Hubs/wheels.
- Car is located withing the UK (London), but can be exported (Buyer to organise - not included).
- Chassis: 2002, 115,000miles, Imported into the UK in 2010
- Engine build: 2017, 4000miles;
- The car has been recently mapped and checked over prior to going up for sale, including compression and general wear and tear to provide the potential buyer confidence that they are buying a solid car that has had A LOT of cash spent on it. Work done by Abbeys and MnM.
- MOT 04/2019
- Resprayed Honda Nighthawk Black (Blue sparkle).
Specification of the Car
- ENGINE -
HKS Step 2 Cams (254)
HKS Adjustable Vernier
Brian Crower Titanium Oversized Valves
Brian Crower Titanium Valve Springs/Retainers
ARP Head Bolts
ARP Conrod Bolts
86.5 Wossner Forged Pistons with Anti Friction coating
PEC forged conrods
ACL bearings (ends and mains)
Uprated oil pump
Garret GT3071 Turbo (vband)
Braided turbo oil lines
APW tubular manifold
APW vband downpipe
Tial Wastegate and Ext Screamer
Cosworth 1.5mm Metal head gasket
Driftworks ally rad
oem viscous fan with 2x Kenlow fans
apex intercooler kit
apex hardpipe kit
greddy oil cooler kit
greddy oil filter relocation kit with braided lines
protuner water/oil warmer delete
apex decat pipe
Sard 840cc injectors
walbro 255lph lift pump
bosch 044 main pump
2ltr swirl pot
braided fuel lines/ally fitments
systec fuel regulator
apex billet high flow fuel rail - double fed
mishimoto air filter
- CHASSIS / RUNNING GEAR -
6 speed manual specR gearbox
exedy hyper clutch
exedy lightweight flywheel
braided clutch line
b/m short shifter
nismo engine mounts
driftworks gearbox mount
nismo 2 way differential
cusco front toe arms
cusco rear toe arms
cusco rear camber arms
cusco rear stability arms
cusco anti roll bar front
cusco anti roll bar rear
hsd adjustable topmounts
brembo big brake kit - front
brembo drilled discs front
ferodo ds2500 pads front
earls braided lines front
earls braided lines rear
abs delete - with braided lines
compbrake billet wand (flyoff handbrake)
wand braided lines
full FIA spec welded cage - by MnM
SSR 3 piece lightweight wheels 18x9J front, 18x13j rear
- ELECTRICS/INTERIOR -
Link G4+ ECU
apexi avcr boost controller
relocated battery with cut offs
rm carbon fibre/suede steering wheel
snap off boss kit
corbeu kevlar seats
driftworks low rails
plumbed fire extinguisher kit (cabin and engine)
- EXTERIOR / AERO -
Rocket bunny arches and skirts
vertex front bumper
custom rear lights
carbon rear wing
custom rear diffuser
custom rear half cut bumper
- PERFORMANCE -
safely mapped to:
483BHP @ Flywheel
443BHP / 382ftlb @ Hubs/Wheels (tested on dynapack hub dyno)
Running at 1.5bar boost.
with still more to go.
- The car does still have all of the heating system in tact, so this can be used if the new buyer wishes.
- The car is not for the faint hearted, it is a seriously quick car and for that reason test drives will be conducted by myself unless there is cash in my hand.
- I am open to serious offers around the level of the asking price and potential Part Ex deals. Please do not come at me with silly offers.
Seller's other ads
|Company||Team GTR Motorsports|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|