BMW E36 M3, S54 engine circa 380BHP Sequential, 1112kg
Possibly the most well known E36 M3 on the UK race scene “Tango” is available for sale or hire
She has been race winner in past Britcar Production and GT Cup races, 2nd in the overall Championship in GT Cup.
Her record stands for itself, so many fastest laps and outright wins we can’t count them all!!
- Chassis: BMW E36 M3 2 Door Coupe
- Engine: BMW S54 (E46 M3) 3.2 Litre, Schrick camshafts 380 bhp-fresh re-build zero hours
- Gearbox: Drenth Sequential 6 Speed, recent inspection with flatshift
- Damper: Proflex 3 way
- Datalogging: AIM Pista
- Brakes: AP Racing 356mm/6 pot front, 330mm/4 pot rear
- Bias adjustable pedal box
- Switchable ABS system
- Dry Weight: 1112kg’s
- GRP bonnet, boot, front and rear bumpers
- Carbon front splitter, rear aero wing and diffuser
- Carbon dash, door cards, rear bulkhead
- Carbon CSL style airbox
- Extras; Airjacks, electric plumbed fire extinguisher, carbon seat,
- Genuine Rays light weight wheels 9x18"
- Recent re-spray in Focus ST orange
- Pedal Box with adjustable brake bias
- 100 litre fuel cell with twin dry break
- Rare aluminium “Evo” doors
- Polycarbonate rear windows
It would be an ideal car for 750 Club Enduro, Class A and would be a front running car in the right hands.
Example lap times:
Brands Indy: 49.3
Snett 300: 2.01.1
Oulton Park: 1.45.9
Donington National: 1.12.1
Ready to go, please contact us for more details.
Fully supported race packages also available.
Hire this car for Club Enduro or other races/Championships. Please contact us for more details.