Lotus Exige V6 Cup R
Bought back in May 2017, we have run this car for just over a year, mainly on track days but also a handful of races. Recently looked after and refreshed by ES Motorsport, this car wouldbe perfect for anyone looking to be at the front of Lotus Cup Europe or Lotus Cup UK.
- New engine fitted in March 2018 along with new radiators and oil cooler, the car has run less than 10 hours since these have been changed.
- Xtrac sequential 6 speed gearbox, fully refreshed by ES Motorsport over the Winter along with new endurance clutch upgrade fitted, has run less than 10 hours since
- Ohlins TTX dampers refreshed by Mick Gardner Racing in 2017, all suspension bushes checked and replaced by ES Motorsport where appropriate
- Brand new rear brakes (bells, rotors & pads) and front brakes with less than 10 hours use. Bosh Motorsport ABS upgrade, which is easily converted back for Lotus Cup Europe regulations
- Two sets of standard V6 wheels both fitted with Avon ZZR tyres, one set with new fronts, one set of Team Dynamics wheels with Avon wet tyres fitted. Two spare original V6 wheels with no tyres, one front and one rear
- The car has the factory Air Conditoining upgrade and is currently fitted with a Hangar 111 QT exhaust (easily passes all noise tests) but standard exhaust will be included