NEW KTM X-BOW GT
The 2018 KTM X-bow GT4 is a well rounded race car which is suitable not only for GT4 championships but also fits into SP2 and SPX type categories. The car is also the ideal track day tool.
The updates on the KTM X-bow GT4 for 2018 were based on increasing performance whilst also reducing running costs. Both goals have been achieved.
The updates include:
-The more powerful MF Holinger transmission, which is not only designed for 700 Nm torque permanently, but also doubles the mileage to 10,000 km.
-Chassis components, such as the wishbones or the GT3 central locking wheel hubs, have been adapted to increase milleage to 20,000 km.
-To better meet the needs of teams and drivers, the KTM X-BOW GT4 2018 also comes along with a new Motec M142 engine control, which replaces the previous Series ECU.
-A complete MOTEC motorsport cable harness, including an electronic fuse box.
-A new user-friendly control panel in the cockpit further aids the driver, who can now rely on a Motorsport Traction Control.
-An LMP headrest.
Despite the significant updates the running costs have been pushed down to an unbeatable €3.90 per km.
- Engine: Original Audi 4 cylinder 2.Olt Turbo motor with 360HP
- Transmission: Holinger MF
- Carbon Monocoque
- FIA tested sportscar rollcage
- Weight: 999kg
- Wheelbase: 2599mm
- overall width: 1933mm
- overall length: 4112mm
- front track: 1670mm
- rear track: 1670mm
- min. ground clearance: 55mm
- distribution: 45%front
- fuel cell: FT3 Specification
- 70L racing fuel cell / 120L on option
- Low on brake and tyre consumption
- High safety due to monocoque and rollcage technology
- Low running costs for teams
- Unique Design