Ligier JS P217
The Ligier JS P217 is one of the four LM P2 chassis homologated by the ACO, the FIA and IMSA complying with the regulations that came into force in 2017. Onroak Automotive took advantage of its experience in the category to design a brand-new chassis while optimising the possibilities offered by the new regulations.
In compliance with the latter, the Ligier JS P217 is powered by the 4.2-litre V8 Gibson engine that puts out 600bhp and equipped with the electronic systems supplied by Cosworth Electronics.
Since the beginning of 2017, it is eligible for the FIA World Endurance Championship, the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the European Le Mans Series and the Le Mans 24 Hours. It will also be eligible for the Asian Le Mans Series from 2019 onwards.
The Ligier JS P217 scored the first victory by a new generation LM P2 car in the European Le Mans Series in the 2017 Silverstone 4 Hours, and went on to clinch the first victory by a new generation LM P2 in the United States at Laguna Seca.
- Chassis: Carbon monocoque HP Composites
- Bodywork: Carbon HP Composites
- Weight: 930kg
- Length: 4745 mm
- Width: 1900 mm
- Wheelbase: 3010 mm
- Engine: Gibson Technology GK428 V8, 4.2 litres, 600 bhp
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Hewland TLS-200 with magnesium casing, cooled by oil exchanger, semi-automatic pneumatic steering wheel paddle system
- Steering: Electric power steering Kayaba
- Electronics: Data acquisition system and integrated telemetry to the ECU- Cosworth MQ12Di
- Suspensions: Double wishbone, Pushrod, torque rod at the front and spring at the rear. Latest generation of 4-way shock absorbers adjustable anti-roll bar system, 3rd element front and rear
- Brakes: Master-cylinder AP Racing, 6 piston calipers Brembo, Ø15’’ front and rear carbon discs Brembo
- Rims: Ø18’’ Magnesium OZ Racing
- Front width: 12.5’’
- Rear width: 13’’
- Security: FIA rules, 6-point harness Willans, Headrest compatible with Hans device
Price on demand.