Ligier JS P2
This closed LM P2 prototype entirely designed and built in-house by the Onroak Automotive teams is the fruit of long reflection and in-depth work to produce a fully finished, efficient racing car.
Thanks in particular to its aerodynamic down force and excellent driver comfort, the Ligier JS P2 powered by the three engines homologated in LM P2, Nissan, Honda and Judd, has won many races.
After sealing the LM P2 title in the FIA WEC in 2015, the following year the Ligier JS P2 scored out victories in the Daytona 24 Hours, the Sebring 12 Hours and the Petit Le Mans making Onroak Automotive the first French constructor to win the Daytona 24 Hours, and the first since Ferrari in 1998 to triumph in the three American classics in the same year.
- Chassis: Carbon monocoque HP Composites
- Bodywork: Carbon HP Composites
- Weight: 900kg
- Length: 4610 mm
- Width: 2000 mm
- Wheelbase: 2865 mm
- Engine: Honda HPD V6 double turbo, Judd HK V8, or Nissan VK45 V8- 500bhp
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac 626B with magnesium casing, cooled by oil exchanger. Semi-automatic pneumatic steering wheel paddle system
- Steering: Electric power steering Kayaba
- Electronics: Data acquisition and telemetry system Motec C185
- Suspensions: Double wishbones Pushrod, torque rod at the front and spring at the rear. Latest generation of 4-way shock absorbers adjustable anti-roll bar system, 3rd element front and rear
- Brakes: Master-cylinder Brembo, 6 piston calipers Brembo, Ø15’’ front and rear carbon discs Brembo
- Rims: Ø18’’ Magnesium OZ Racing
- Front width: 12.5’’
- Rear width: 13’’
- Security: FIA rules, 6-point harness Willans, Headrest compatible with Hans device
Price on demand.