Race & Rally Parts
Ligier JS P3
The Ligier JS P3 was revealed at the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours week. It took full advantage of its close links with the Ligier JS P2: in particular, its design and aerodynamics were inspired by the latter.
Driver comfort, reliability and performance were at the core of the development of the Ligier JS P3. It has a roomy cockpit providing the driver with plenty of space around his upper body and legs. Its adjustable pedal box means that the car can accommodate big or small drivers in complete safety. Particular care has also been paid to the driver and cockpit ventilation system.
The Onroak Automotive engineers have also focused on easy maintenance and cost capping of components in keeping with the philosophy of accessibility to the LM P3 category.
In 2016 and 2017, the Ligier JS P3 sealed nine LM P3 titles in the European and Asian Le Mans Series, the Asian Le Mans Sprint Cup, the V de V Endurance Series and the IMSA Prototype Challenge.
- Chassis: Carbon monocoque HP Composites
- Bodywork: Carbon HP Composites
- Weight: 930kg
- Length: 4605 mm
- Width: 1900 mm
- Wheelbase: 2860 mm
- Engine: Nissan VK50, V8, 5 litres, 420 hp
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac 1152 with aluminium casing, cooled by oil radiator. Semi-automatic pneumatic steering wheel paddle system.
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering
- Electronics: Gearbox and Engine Control units Magneti Marelli SRG
- Suspensions: Double wishbones Pushrod, torque rod at the front and spring at the rear. Latest generation of 3-way shock absorbers adjustable anti-roll bar system, 3rd element front and rear
- Brakes: Master-cylinder AP Racing, 6 piston monobloc calipers Brembo, Ø14’’ front and rear carbon discs Brembo
- Rims: Ø18’’ Magnesium OZ Racing
- Front width: 12.5’’
- Rear width: 13’’
- Security: 2014 ACO rules, Comfortable driving position with carbon seat support. Optimised driver and cockpit ventilation, headrest compatible with Hans device.
Price on demand.