Ligier JS P4
The Ligier JS P4 opens up new horizons in the domain of sports prototypes dedicated to endurance racing.
It offers the best performance, quality and safety ratio for a racing car with a closed cockpit and a carbon monocoque, and is suitable for all types of drivers.
The Ligier JS P4 is a true racing car complying with the FIA Free Formula regulations. The purpose of the car is to introduce people to driving and running a sports prototype.
It is eligible for several endurance events such as the V de V Endurance Series, the Creventic 24 Hours Proto Series as well as different national series. The Ligier JS P4 can also be used in club events or at track days.
- Chassis: Carbon monocoque & crashbox HP Composites respecting the LM P3 safety regulations
- Bodywork: Carbon HP Composites
- Weight: 940kg
- Length: 4680 mm
- Width: 1900 mm
- Wheelbase: 2860 mm
- Engine: Ford V6 – 3.7 litres cyclone mid rear positioned – 330 bhp
- Gearbox: Quaife transverse 6- speed gearbox, Torsen differential, semi-automatic paddle-shift system, centrifugal clutch
- Steering: Electric power steering Kayaba
- Electronics: Life Racing ECU, Sodemo multi-function steering wheel and dash display
- Brakes: 6-piston front and rear calipers, 355x35 mm front and rear discs
- Rims: Ø18’’ Aluminium
- Front width: 10’’
- Rear width: 11’’
- Security: Cockpit adjustable to all sizes, Carbon seat support, Optimised driver and cockpit ventilation, Headrest compatible with Hans device.
Price on demand.