The March 74S is a very competitive 3-litre prototype with sleek lines. This car is in a perfect state due to its recent restoration. It is capable of scoring victories in Classic Endurance Racing. It is eligible for historic events such as Classic Endurance Racing.
- Chassis: Sheet aluminium body shell
- Bodywork: Polyester
- Weight: 700 kg
- Length > 4010mm
- Width > 1890 mm
- Engine: 2993 cc V8 3L Ford Cosworth DFV, 500 bhp at 10000 rpm
- Gearbox: 5-speed Hewland DG300
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Girling Hydraulics front and rear, 4-piston calipers
- Rims: Alloy
Price on demand.