Race Car Transport
This Rondeau M382 (chassis no. 001) is the car of the American importer Gary Belcher. The Cosworth DFV was replaced by a Chevrolet engine for the United States.
Rondeau sold two cars to the United States in December 1981 winning the Sarthe Exportation Prize. It is eligible for historic events such as Classic Endurance Racing, Group C, Daytona Classic, Sebring Classic.
- Chassis: Tubular steel
- Bodywork: Glass fibre and polyester composite bodywork
- Weight: 910 kg
- Length > 4820 mm
- Width > 2040 mm
- Engine: 5695 cc V8 Chevrolet OHV
- Gearbox: 5-speed Hewland VG
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Hydraulics front-rear AP-Lockheed aluminium
- Rims: Aluminium
- Tires: Michelin
Price on demand.