Pescarolo-Judd LM P2 2008
This is the only LM P2 car made by Pescarolo. #35 was run by Saulnier Racing in the Le Mans Series Championship and the Le Mans 24 Hours with Pierre Ragues and Matthieu Lahaye at the wheel. They were backed up by Cong Fu Cheng in the Le Mans 24 Hours who was the first Chinese driver to take part in this event. The Pescarolo LM P2 scored several podium finishes in the Le Mans Series as well as a superb third place in the Le Mans 24 Hours.
It is eligible for events such as the Daytona Classic, Sebring Classic and the new Masters Endurance Legends Series.
Results in 2008:
- 3rd place in the LM P2 category in the Le Mans 24 Hours
- 2nd place in the LM P2 category in the Nürburgring 1000 km
- 4th place in the LM P2 constructors’ classification in the Le Mans Series
- Chassis: monocoque
- Bodywork: Carbon
- Weight: 825 kg
- Length > 4625 mm
- Width > 1990 mm
- Engine: 3397 cc V8 Judd LM P2 DB, 610 bhp at 10250 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac, Megaline steering wheel-mounted automatic gear shift
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Messier-Bugatti pads and discs front and rear 15’’, 6-pistons Alcon calipers
- Rims: BBS 18’’
- Tires: Michelin
Price on demand.