2011 OAK-Pescarolo LM P1
2011 OAK-Pescarolo LM P1 for sale.
In 2011, OAK Racing made its debut in the blue-riband endurance category with a pair of OAK-Pescarolo LM P1s. The Le Mans-based team entered #24 OAK-Pescarolo powered by the V8 Judd DB engine in the Intercontinental Le Mans Cup. The #24 OAK-Pescarolo driven by Olivier Pla, Alexandre Prémat and Jacques Nicolet fought its way up to third place in the Silverstone 6 Hours against the might of the works Peugeot 908s and Audi R18s. It is eligible for events such as the Daytona Classic, Sebring Classic and the new Masters Endurance Legends Series in 2018.
- Intercontinental Le Mans Cup
- 3rd place overall in the Silverstone 6 Hours
- Chassis: monocoque
- Bodywork: Carbon
- Weight: 900 kg
- Length: 4548 mm
- Width: 2000 mm
- Engine: V8 Judd DB
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential Xtrac, Megaline steering wheel-mounted semi-automatic gearshift
- Suspensions: Double wishbones
- Brakes: Brembo callipers, carbon discs and pads front and rear
- Rims: OZ Racing Ø18’’
- Tires: Dunlop
Price on demand.