Warwick GT 350
Chassis Number: WGT00006 - works prototype
The car is the Warwick GT " works formally known as "75 RBH ".
this car appeared in ‘Motor 1961 and was also road tested by John Bolster for ‘Autosport (21st April 1961) tested in period, in 2-litre form,
Used as a development car by the Warwick Works for the GT350 programme – the car was fitted with an all-aluminium Buick V-8 and described as a GT350 in the 1961 edition of ‘The Illustrated Book of Cars.
This unique Warwick Works development car was discovered many years ago by a respected West Sussex collector. At that time it was then still in GT350 V-8 form. One of only 2 existing cars.
The previous owner sold the car but kept the “75RBH”registration and registred the Warwick with reg nr JSL 406
• 1961 RAC Rally. Retired Holed Sump
• 1961 Goodwood Motor Show test Day. Shed wheel
going through Fordwater at over 100mph.
driven by Lord Strathcarron.
• 1961 Silverstone 750MC 6 hour relay.
• 1961 Brighton Speed Trials.
• 1961 Brands Hatch Bank Holiday Meet August 7th.
• 1961 British Empire Trophy.
• 1961 Goodwood Whitsun meeting. GT Scratch race
driven by Bernie Roger (3.5-litre)
• 1962 Simular car competed in Sebring 12 Hrs and
Bridgehampton 500mls USA.
2009 Goodwood Revival. Fordwater Trophy. Driven by Jim Prentice.
The rebuild car was debuted at the 2009 Goodwood Revival meeting, where it was invited to take part in the coveted ‘Fordwater Trophy for production sportscars.
With fresh HTP FIA pasport valid until 2026.
Car is in excellent shape - on the button.