Race Mechanic Position Available
We require an experienced race mechanic for a full-time position who is passionate, professional and has a can-do attitude.
The role is suited to an experienced race mechanic who is looking to join a Team who can offer career progression for the right candidate.
Due to an increase in projects and race commitments we require a motivated and passionate race mechanic to join our busy Team.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes: -
· Takes pride in their workmanship
· Team player
Required Skills: -
· 5+ Years’ experience.
· Able to manage & run a car without supervision.
· Possesses initiative & forward thinking.
· Can manage workload & workshop schedule efficiently.
· Follow instructions & service schedules precisely.
· Communicate well with customers & deliver a high-quality service.
· Maintain high standards & attention to detail.
· Good diagnosis & problem-solving skills.
· Experience with GT cars.
· Competent electrical wiring skills.
· Fabrication & re-engineering skills desired.
· Computer literate.
· Well organised with good time management.
· Be able to mentor & motivate junior mechanics.
We run an eclectic mixture of cars. Experience with the following Cars & Championships advantageous –
· GT4 & GT3 Factory built cars.
· Porsche (Modern & Classic).
· Fun Cup.
We currently compete in the following Championships: -
· British GT
· GT Cup
· Fun Cup
· UK Ferrari 488 Challenge
HGV & Trailer License an advantage.
We are based in the North West – CH65.
Salary depends on experience and skills.
Please send a CV along with salary expectations to – firstname.lastname@example.org