Part-time race mechanics required - 2019
DPR is a professional, 11x Caterham championship winning race team. We require experienced race-mechanics who are passionate about Motorsport, well presented, well organised and have a can-do attitude.
Successful candidates should fulfil the following criteria:
- Have previous experience of running a car at least No.2 mechanic level unsupervised and unassisted
- Provide their own basic tool box kit to include calibrated tyre pressure gauge and battery wheel gun
- Be able to follow instructions precisely
- Be able to communicate well with customers/drivers
- Have very good mechanical aptitude and attention to detail
- Able to make run notes and follow service check sheets
- Previous Caterham experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Be a team player
- Be able to attend a minimum of all race weekends in the calendar below including both Thursday and Friday test days preceding these weekends
Silverstone: Thursday 4th to Sunday 7th April
Croft: Thursday 2nd to Sunday 5th May
Oulton: Thursday 30th May to Saturday 1st June
Snetterton: Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th June
Spa: Thursday 18th to Sunday 21st July
Donington: Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th August
Brands: Thursday 26th to Sunday 29th September
If required, training will be provided at our workshops in Surrey or at-circuit during pre-season testing.
In addition to the job role listed here, a full-time no.2 mechanic position is also available for the right candidate.
To apply and for further information please send a CV to email@example.com