Race Car Transport
Radical SR3 RSX **0 Hours Fresh RPE Engine**
A Very special and well prepared Radical SR3 RSX.
This car was built by Breakell Racing from an SR3 RS spec car at the start of 2017 and has competed in the 750MC Bikesports Championship and OSS. The car has had thousands sent on it to upgrade and create an extremely competitive car.
The chassis has been stripped strengthened then re powder coated, with new chassis skins all round. The car was then built from the ground up replacing any worn parts and upgrading bushes, driveshaft’s, heat shields, new calliper and master cylinder seals all round, new chassis skins all round, upgraded alternator control loom, refreshed GDU, etc. etc.
Upgraded to RSX Aero using all RSX Panels and body sections including front nose, front diffuser, rear diffuser, rear light section, rear engine cover, side pods, infill panel, RSX rear wing frame, and RSX carbon Bi plane rear wing, all RSX rear lights and light loom, and all bracketry (This is a £15k upgrade)
******NOW FITTED WITH RPE SEALED 0 HOURS ENGINE********
The car has been fitted with a Fully Rebuilt and sealed RPE 1500 Long Stroke Engine.
The engine has 0 hours use on it and the ECU has been zeroed by RPE. This engine comes with the RPE engine warranty which can be used under RPE’s usual warranty conditions.
The car also benefits from the usual standard RSX extras from the factory as listed below:
· Pneumatic paddle-activated gear shift with auto-blipper
· High down force front and rear diffusers
· Le Mans-style mirrors
· 280mm x 25mm front floating disc.
· 280mm x 25mm rear floating disc brakes
· Triple-adjustable Intrax dampers
· Air jack system.
· 24v Starting System
· Heavy duty driveshaft upgrades
· Air jack system
· Race logger/dash - liquid crystal display
· Brake pressure and steering angle logging
· SmartyCam with data overlay
· FIA Specification 76-litre fuel cell
· Roll-over bar stay head protectors
· Manually activated fire extinguisher (Re certified and tested at the start of 2017)
The car (not including the Fresh RPE engine) has done approximately 10 hours running in total since its build in early 2017 and is in immaculate condition.
There is a choice of engines available for this car. The car can be fitted with the 0 hours RPE engine as detailed above or RLM built 1440 Stage 2 tuned engine (224hp at the rear wheels) that it ran with in 2017.
Finance is available