Clubs & Championships
Civic Cup Championship
The Civic Cup is one of the most successful clubman saloon racing championships in the UK- which, if you have watched any of our dedicated TV coverage, is easy to see why.
- Closely controlled regs mean low build and running costs
- Huge grids mean racers of most skill levels can and will find a battle
- Full TV coverage and media team gives you unprecedented coverage and PR exposure
- Build your own car from under £8k or buy freshly built from £9.5k
- Seven rounds- between £265 and £330 entry- each with quali and 2 races
Cars are divided in to two classes- 1600- being the older EG/EK variant civic and 2000 being the newer EP3 and FN2.
parts are closely controlled and supplied at preferential rates to keep running costs down.
Get involved- theres not another clubman race series in the UK like it!