Race Car Transport
Caterham Roadsport (2010)
Back in stock is a car we sold 18 months ago to its current owner. This 2010 Roadsport raced for 1 season in the Caterham Academy in 2011. The car was built by Caterham Midlands and upgraded to Roadsport specification. We upgraded the car to 140 bhp for the current owner last year. The car has had three owners in total and has covered just 4,733 miles.
The full specification includes:
- Ford 1.6 Sigma engine - upgraded to 140BHP
- 5 speed type 9 gearbox with open diff
- Full weather equipment
- Tonneau cover
- Black pack: black heated windscreen, stanchions and headlights
- Driver & passenger Tilletts with Caterham 6 & 4 point harnesses
- Snap off steering wheel
- Lowered drivers floor
Roadsport upgrade included:
- Avon CR500's
- Valve spring upgrade
- Uprated brake master cylinder cap
- Rear anti-roll bar with drop link assembly
- Engine breather kit
The car will come with a service and MOT.
For a viewing or test drive of the car please call or email us.