Race & Rally Parts
Jaguar XJS "TWR Tribute" Racecar “Reduced Price!”
1987 Jaguar XJS racecar.
The car is build for endurance races in Sweden but can easily be uprated for sprint races with some other camshafts.
- 3,6L full alloy 6 cylinder engine producing approx 270bhp.
- Getrag 265 5 speed manual gearbox
- 3:9 Diff with Limited Slip
- Koni Dampers
- Ferodo race brake pads
- Full roll cage, FIA seat, belt, fire extuingisher alloy, towing hooks etx. "All safety equipment okay".
- Lightweight wheels with fresh R tyres "Avon".
- lightened by 300kgs according to a road car
- Ported inlet and special made exhaust with sidepipe "Sounds great"
- Polycarbonat windows and laminated glass front screen
- National FIA historic papers
- rust free body only 124.000km from new!
Full race ready, just serviced with new fluids and ready to go.
Worldwide shipping possible.
Joined September 2009
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
Make an Offer
Share by Email