Caterham 420r CSUK Spec
Caterham 420r race car currently in CSUK spec. Converted from Toyo 7 Race Series spec in 2021 and comes with all parts to convert back if required.
Currently painted in blue san marino pearl and ducati orange livery.
Built at the end of 2017 the car was raced in the Toyo 7 Race series by its previous owner for a handful of rounds in 2018 and 2019. It lay dormant until I purchased the car in late 2021 and converted it to CSUK Spec.
Raced in 4 rounds of the 2022 CSUK Championship and faultlessly run by Stancombe Vehicle Engineering.
The vehicle benefits from the following recently purchased items:
- Polished exhaust silencer
- Caterham-Schroth HANS harness
- New spec FIA fire extinguisher
- 1 Race old battery
- ECU flashed to latest CSUK spec
Vehicle also comes with following package so it is fully ready to race this season:
- 4 sets of wheels and tyres,
- 3x sets of Avon slicks - 2 good for testing and 1 has completed just one round so in great condition
- 1x set of Avon wets which have completed just 1x 20 minute session
- VBox Lite data logging system coupled to a "Racesense" box with sensors for logging throttle position, brake pressure, engine RPM, gears, and potential to log other relevant channels with additional sensors
- 1x Caterham Tillet Race Seat
- Spare new LHS rear wing (painted)
- Spare used nosecone
Vehicle is in a fully serviced condition and has had the oils changed after every round.
Keyword Search Terms:Caterham, 420r, CSUK, Toyo 7 Race Series
Joined February 2023
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email