McLaren 12C GT Sprint 2013
- This McLaren is the first ever customer GT Sprint car that was built. SP01 was the build slot number, and it was allocated chassis number 07 from the 14 examples of the 12C Sprint produced.
- It is one of the rarest McLaren racing cars ever built, which is eligible for several domestic race series and corporate events around the globe.
- The GT Sprint is powered by a 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V8, driving the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shift.
- The car was delivered new to the United Arab Emirates where it has remained ever since, benefiting from frequent maintenance by McLaren-trained technicians at Dragon Racing International LLC.
- This 12C Sprint comes finished in yellow, accented by red and blue livery decals on the bodywork.
- It features aerodynamic enhancements with a front splitter, rear wing and increased cooling, and carbon-fibre throughout the door cards, centre console and steering wheel.
- The car is also fitted with 6-point racing harnesses, a full FIA-approved roll cage, FIA Approved Safety Fuel Cell, and FIA-approved race seats. The seats, belts and fuel cell validity has elapsed based on age, but replacement components are readily available
- The car will be accompanied by one set of spare wheels, an air jack lance, along with a set of used slick tyres which are fitted to the car currently.
- Its full service record is held internally by Dragon Racing, The car has completed 0km since a full service including all filters and oils being changed.
- Chassis has completed 14,000Km. The engine was rebuilt in this vehicle at 7,800km by Dragon Racing, so the rebuilt engine mileage therefore is now at 6,200km.
- The paintwork is reported to be in very good condition, following a repaint in mid-2020 during a wider refresh. There are a few chips and scuffs from circuit use, in keeping with the car’s previous competition use, but it is said to be in great condition overall for a racing car.
- Inside, there are a few surface marks from driver ingress and egress, but the cabin is otherwise in excellent order.
- There are no known electrical or mechanical faults.
- This car has spent the majority of its life used for driving experiences, with an instructor in the passenger seat and with all the safety aids on – therefore the vehicle mileage is not representative of hard track miles.
- This 12C has been stored, maintained and race-prepared by staff at Dragon Racing in the UAE since new.
- Car will be loaded into a container at Dubai - shipping is responsibility of the customer but we will help obtain the cheapest rates from our trusted partners
- We are happy to send more images, and detailed videos and invite anyone to complete an inspection on this car
Keyword Search Terms:McLaren, Sprint, McLaren Sprint, McLaren GT, Race Car, GT CUP,
|Item Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Dragon Racing LLC
Joined March 2018
Seller's other ads
|Company:||Dragon Racing LLC|
|Country:||United Arab Emirates|
|City:||Dubai Autodrome, MotorCity, Dubai|
00 971 42438116
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email