PORSCHE 934 ( 3.3 L Turbo . gr4 )
911 3.3L Turbo from 30/08/1981
Serial Number: WP0ZZZ93ZC5000061
Engine: 6 cylinders flat
Displacement: 3299 cm³
Weight: 1040 kg
PTH FIA: 46655 valid on 31/12/2030 Class: GTS 37. SHEET: 3076
French registration certificate: 19 CVs
Insurance expertise: 02/01/2022
Matter 6-point welded roll cage. FIA approval: DMSB 27-61/67-S
GR4 body reinforcements
New racing engine: 454 hp at 5500 rpm
Oil circuit: 18 liters (originally 12 L). Factory model oil tank (Smart Racing)
Gearbox: torque 8/41
Gable tier: Le Mans Classic. Max speed 280 km/h at 7200 rpm
Combined shock absorber springs (original torsion bar)
110 Liter tank
Sparco Circuit QRT seat, Sparco harness, automatic fire extinguisher and manual fire extinguisher
3 sets of wheels in addition: 10 '' front 12 '' rear
Headlight ramp supplied as a supplement
Track version front bumper (larger in height) supplied as a supplement
The car was built in 2009/2010 by SMG Racing for its professional driver Philippe Gache to compete in the 2010 Tour de Corse Historique.
Philippe Gache will achieve 8 scratch times on the 18 special stages and while he was well ahead of the race. At the end of the Rally the car is sold to a Lyonnais driver who will only do one Rally with it. He sells it to a friend, pilot in the West of France, who will do some Rallies with it in 2013. In 2015 the car was sold to a driver from Grenoble who will do some racing on the circuit within the Asave. An accidental fall at home will cause the death of this pilot whom I knew well.
It is with his son that I negotiate the purchase of this car on September 6, 2017.
Work undertaken from December 10, 2017 to November 20, 2021:
1) Complete dismantling of the car, bare hull
2) Hull at Matter for installation of 6-point welded roll bar and GR4 body reinforcements.
3) Painting body work. Wing realignment, radiator installation, floor repair, oil tank cutout, heated windscreen installation.
4) Total reassembly of all the mechanics and adaptations: installation of the 110 liter petrol tank, factory-size oil tank at the front, extension of the front radiator.
5) Reassembly of refurbished running gear. Reassembly of interiors with new seat on slide.
6) Purchase of a complete and new ignition system
7) Total repair of the electrical harness.
8) Complete engine overhaul. Running-in and adjustment on engine bench.
9) Repair of the gearbox, Le Mans Classic long ratios + various spare parts.
10) Replacement of the torsion bar suspension system by combined shock absorber springs
11) Running gear settings and wheel weights.
12) Installation of the decoration in the colors of Philippe Gache and Jean Pierre Lajournade.
13) Total mechanical working time: 590 Hours. (excluding painted bodywork)
14) In November 2021, the car is absolute new and the international FIA HTP is issued.
15) Testing and debugging on circuit.
After several tune-up sessions on the Lurcy Levis circuit, the car is lined up for Race in 2022 in the hands of the drivers: Jean Pierre Lajournade and Vincent Aubry.
7/8 May 2022 Historic Tour Dijon Racing 81
Qualifications : 2nd time. Race 1: 2nd. Race 2: Victory
1/2/3 July 2022 . Porsche Classic Race Le Mans Classic (65 cars entered)
Qualifying practice: 4th time behind 2 Porsche 935 and a Porsche 930 Turbo.
Race: Mechanical breakage package before the start
This Porsche 934 is a very high-performance car, certainly the fastest in France and the best prepared. It has benefited from a total reconstruction from new, has only done two races but above all benefits from perfect tuning and major advantages in terms of running gear settings, which gives it exceptional road holding and unparalleled driving pleasure.
It is eligible for the Le Mans Classic on grid 5, for the Porsche Classic Race at Le Mans Classic where it can hope for victory, for the Historic Tour or on the 2023 grids it can hope to win the title of champion.
She has a beautiful story behind but a very beautiful one to come in front of her….
Do not call on the house phone because it is disconnected. Thanks
Joined November 2022
Jean Pierre LAJOURNADE
Seller's other ads
|City:||AULNAY SOUS BOIS|
+33 1 48 69 12 18
+33 6 80 26 03 39
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email