Formula 2 - Tecno 1968 /1969 / 1970
- EX - Dorset racing - Tony Birchenough
- Ex - Martin Birrane - Lola racing cars
- EX - John Hart - Hillclimb legend
- Absolutely immaculate no expense spared complete rebuild. Engine is zero miles from Ridgway only Dyno time.
- Absolutely ready to race there is even time for you to enter Silverstone Classic (It was on pole position for its class 2021)
- A very rare and extremely competitive F2 car with lots of history.
- Cosworth BDA - Atlantic spec - 225Hp (0 miles, new Weber’s)
- FT 200 gearbox - 9-31 CWP with a cam and pawl LSD
- (Completely rebuilt and re-chromated by JP Gearboxes with many new parts)
- 4 SETS of wheels come with the car.
- 2 brand new split rims (Brabham centres as run in period)
- 1 Set of Tecno slit rim wheels (pls)
- Set of compomotive wheels
- Complete set of newly fabricated and plated spare wishbones
- Rebuilt original 8212 Aluminium bodied dampers
- New Auminium radiator
- New exhaust system with silencer
- Spare Rear wing assembly
- New Aluminium oil tank
- New oil cooler
- New battery
- New wiring loom
- New Bodywork (non wing set up) 1968
- New Bodywork (wing set up) 1969 &1970
- Spare new underbody and mould.
- New aluminium rear wing. (to original spec)
- New master cylinders and brake lines
- New oil lines and connectors
- New fuel pump and fuel lines
- New seat belts
- New guages
- New fire extinguisher
- New wheel bearings
- New rod ends
- Every nut, bolts & washer is new
- New starter motor
- New clutch / release bearing and slave cylinder
- New water pipes and hoses.
- New drive shafts , hardy spicer joints and donuts.
- This car is extremely versatile due to it running the same chassis over a 3 year period in which aerodynamic aids were just arriving into motorsport. So as you can see from the pictures it can run in many different guises. This allows it it to be a front runner in 3 of the HSCC Formula 2 classes. Please see below:
- Class A Jochen Rindt Trophy: Cars built with engines conforming to original Formula 2 specification with either fuel injection or carburettors manufactured and raced before 1st January1972 with a maximum capacity of 1600cc and with aerodynamic device
- Class B Vern Schuppan Trophy: Cars built with engines conforming to an original Formula Atlantic or Formula B specification of no more than 1600CC manufactured and raced before 31st December 1975.
- Class E Jim Clark Trophy: Cars built to conform to either Formula 2 or Formula Atlantic or Formula B regulations but without aerodynamic devices manufactured and raced after 1st January 1967.
- HTP Papers until 2030
More pictures and a video on the weblink
Keyword Search Terms:Formula 2/Atlantic
Joined August 2006
Seller's other ads
+44 (0) 1202 861733
+44 (0) 7831 583583
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email