Nissan Skyline - R32 Competition Drift Car
Former BDC car, also used as the promo car for Santa Pod Raceway.
Two years competition in DriftCup with some success in 2018 + 2019 seasons – not used in 2020/21 due to COVID – dry stored and maintained throughout.
Fully scrutineered for 2020 season, so should be nearly competition ready – no HANS device fitted and (unfortunately) installed 4-point harness is now out of date.
Maintained throughout its life by Julian and the team @ Garage-D, includes some paperwork.
No V5C and no MOT – this is a pure track/drift car.
Rough spec includes:
· Standard RB20 engine running circa 350bhp
· HKS F-con Pro Gold ECU
· HKS air filter
· G-Reddy oil catch can
· Apexi RB6 turbo with heat shield and in-car timer (improvement work done by Owen developments)
· Front Mounted Intercooler
· Nismo twin plate clutch
· Standard fuel tank running internal Walbro 255 in-tank pump with swirl pot and external fuel pump (feeds swirl pot to engine)
· Full welded 6-point cage
· Hydraulic handbrake
· Do Luck body kit
· 6-inch Apexi exhaust
· HKS Gauges – some connected
· Fire suppression system
· Emergency battery cut-off on dash
· Battery cut-off in boot
· Air-con still works – what drift car doesn’t need air-con!!
NO TEST PILOTS – THIS IS A GENUINE SALE FOR A COMPETITION SPEC DRIFT CAR
Also selling - all fit this car (priced separately) …..
· Westlake Sport RS tyres x2 – 235/40ZR18 95W Extra Load (NEW)
o £130 the pair
· Grenlander ENRI tyres x2 – 225/45R18 95W XL (NEW)
o £100 the pair
· Do Luck Double Six 18” alloys x4 (sprayed white) – 5 x 114.3 (not sure what the off-set is) - £750 for all 4
o Westlake Sport RS 235/40ZR19 95W Extra Load (nearly gone) x2
o Maxxis Victra Sport zero one 225/40ZR18 92Y (good tread) x2
· Brian James Covered trailer (with tyre racking & jerry can holder x2), fits R32 (measurements to follow) £1,750
Keyword Search Terms:Skyline, R32, competition, drift,
Joined October 2019
Seller's other ads
|Company:||WDC Motosport Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email