Sunbeam Imp FIA Racecar "Bevan Recreation"
State of art build with all the correct parts used only.
Build on a bare metal RHD Imp Sport shell with Gr.2 BTCC wide wheel arches.
- Reg Patten 998cc all balanced steel engine producing impressive figures 110bhp / 112 Nm.
- Jack Knight Straigt cut close ration Dog Box
- Custom made roll cage from Fabricage UK.
- Large front radiator
- Koni Dampers
- Braided brake hoses
- Front disc brakes as homologation
- Poly bushes all around, reinforced wishbones
- Full safety equipment according to FIA App.K with full fire extuingisher etc.
- Super light car even though it has bumpers etc.
Fiberglass bonnet and boot lid as homologation.
The car is in really good condition and has less than 1 hour of use since full build.
Great little race Imp that will be very competitive in its class.
Rolling Road doc, National FIA papers and some documents with the car.
Worldwide transport avaliable at a very reasonable price.
More info and pictures upon request.
Joined September 2009
Seller's other ads
|Trade or Private:||Private|
Share by Email