Porsche 996 GT3 RS / RSR Race car
- production year 2001
- ex - Podium Racing Sweden
- nice race history (FIA GT / Swedish GT / 24h Nürburgring)
- 24h Nürburgring 2001
- brand new factory RSR-shell (with invoice / last available one in the factory !!!)
- totally restored (lots of pictures and invoices available)
- installed is a fresh 997 GT3 RS engine with 2007 cup camshafts and a fresh 997 GT3 RS gearbox
- never raced after being restored (brand new factory shell !!)
- as new
- original car passes from 2001 and 2003 available
- huge spare parts package (second original engine in pieces, second original gear box in pieces, body parts, extra rims, manuals, etc.)
- now back in the livery of 2001 24h Nürburging !
- ready to be raced or trackdaye
- priced to sell !!
Based on the Porsche 996 GT3, the racing version called 996 GT3 R was developed in 1999. The 996 GT3 R made its debut at the 1999 Le Mans 24 Hours. In 2001, the modified version, now called 996 GT3 RS, was used. The Podium Racing team took part in the Swedish SM GTR in 2001. The team was represented there with two 996 GT3 RS and achieved a quite remarkable result. The 996 GT3 RS offered here was piloted by Mats Lindén. He achieved 3 victories during the season and finished the season second overall. In addition, the car participated in the Nürburgring 24 H race in 2001. After an accident in Hockenheim in October 2012, this car received the last original RSR factory shell in 2012 and was completely rebuilt.
The vehicle has not yet been used after rebuilding. The 911 currently runs on a 997 GT3 RS engine (2007) with cup camshafts and produces about 450 hp / 331 KW. The advantage over the original RS racing engine is that it does not need to be completely revised every 20-30 hours.
The currently installed gearbox is also from the 997 GT3 RS. The racing car comes with an extensive spare parts package including original engine and gearbox (disassembled in parts), bodywork parts, additional rims, manuals etc. The 911 is ready for immediate use on trackdays and races.
Subject to errors and prior sale
Keyword Search Terms:Porsche, 996, GT3, RSR, RS, GT2, 24h Nürburgring
Seller's other ads
|Company||springbok sportwagen GmbH|
+49 5139 957666
+49 171 4167106
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|