Jaguar "E" Type Semi Lightweight
Semi-lightweight Jaguar “E” Type
The car was originally built by renowned historic racing Jaguar specialists Valley Motorsport for John Minshaw.
The car has been since been maintained to a high standard to ensure its competitiveness and will be sold in race ready condition. It has a V5C UK road registration and comes with FIA HTP papers with Alloy engine variant.
Conforms to semi-lightweight requirement of steel tub with aluminium bonnet, hardtop, doors & bootlid and fitted with a Custom Cage’s roll cage. The car is on the minimum weight limit.
- Car is fitted with 3.8 Litre steel block engine for competition in a Peter Auto series. The engine is six races old and comes with power test graph.
- Triple 48 DCOE Weber Carbs
- Ceramic coated exhaust
- Competition spec gearbox with with new internals (2.5 hours since last rebuild)
- Race spec LSD and with rear axle hoses all on dry break fittings for removal of rear cradle.
- Brakes recently stripped & resealed and new wheel bearings fitted.
- Koni dampers – re-valved & serviced by SP Suspension.
- All front suspension recently stripped and re-powder coated.
- Proflex fuel bladder manufactured in 2020.
- Heated front screen
- Tillett seat, Schroth Harness & Lifeline fire extinguisher all fitted and in date.
- Light up stack instruments
- Bonnet light pod included, ideal for the Spa 6 Hours.
- Magnesium peg drive wheels – 7” Front, 8” Rear.
This E-type is compliant with the regulations of various GT historic race series and would be an ideal entry for the Spa 6 Hours event.
Car is available to view on appointment.
Price - £300,000 ONO.
Email Alex Ames on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Keyword Search Terms:Jaguar E Type, Semi Lightweight, Jaguar, Historic race, Sports car
Seller's other ads
|Company||Hi Tech motorsport Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|