Historic Race mechanic required
Classic/Historic Race Car Mechanic – Full Time
Ebbs Classic & Competition Ltd is a small Classic & Historic Race team based in Suffolk specialising in the restoration, preparation and maintenance of historic and classic race cars from the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s.
We specialise in all marques of classic cars, from Austin Healeys and Lotus Elans to Lotus Cortina’s and BMW 1802s. We support most classic race series for classic GT, GTS and touring cars across the UK and Europe. We also carry out restoration, repair, maintenance and service work to the highest standard on classic road cars from the same era. Please feel free to visit our facebook page, facebook.com/ebbscandc to find out more.
We require a skilled Classic/Historic Race Car Mechanic to join the team, to help the team expand while continuing our very high standards of preparation.
You must have:
· Previous experience with classic and historic race cars both in the workshop and trackside
· Work to a very high standard with impeccable attention to detail and keep this up even under pressure at the circuit
· Previous experience of race weekend work, dealing with customers’ requirements and representing the team in a professional manner.
· Full valid UK driving licence
Other positives although not essential:
· Own your own tools
· B+E or HGV licences
· Welding/fabrication experience
· Machining experience
Rates of Pay are negotiable dependent on experience, all applications welcome.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seller's other ads
|Company||Ebbs Classic & Competition Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|