Race Meetings, Track & Test Days
Race weekend engineers wanted
PT Motorsport are the UK's largest Caterham specialist operating in the area of sales, service and Motorsport activities including trackside support.
In 2022 we will be providing trackside support to all rounds of the Caterham Graduate and Caterham Motorsport Championships. In addition we will be present at selected rounds of the Toyo 7 Series Championship.
The need for race mechanics has come through expansion of the business and may lead to a full time role. At this stage we are looking for weekend race engineers only.
The right candidate has the following attributes:
- Professional, polite and conscientious
- Knowledge of how a race weekend works from set up to pack down
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Have your own tools
- Knowledge of stringing a car, corner weighting and working to strict 'one make' regulations
- Understands the importance of representing PT in the paddock and ensuring the driver is given the best experience
- Is well presented and conducts themselves professionally at all times
- Knows the balance between seriousness and fun whilst trackside
- Understands that 'the show must go on' at all costs even if working through the night
Serious enquiries to email@example.com
Seller's other ads
|Company||PT Sports Cars|
+44 (0) 7811 190400
|Trade or Private:||Trade|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|