Race & Rally Parts
1976 Porsche 911 RUF BTR 3.4 Turbo 911 930 445BHP
Widebody Riviera Blue 911 with a freshly fully rebuilt 445BHP RUF BTR 3.4 turbo engine.
This very special vehicle that has been upgraded significantly over the years, it was a magazine feature car in 911 & Porsche World.
Reg: KXI 930
Mileage: 113k miles
Please see summary below:
- Genuine RUF BTR 3.4 Turbo engine (Engine No.RUF2334B)
- Engine just completely rebuilt and upgraded (top end, bottom end, Mahle Motorsport forged pistons and barrels)
- ARP head studs
- ARP Con rod bolts
- Machined billet Pauter rockers
- AASCO titanium retainers and valve springs
- Sodium filled exhaust valves
- 964 camshafts
- Ported and polished
- Micro polished crankshaft
- Freshly re-built K27 Hybrid Turbo
- Electric turbo scavenge pump
- Turbosmart boost diverter valve
- 1 bar wastegate spring
- Porsche 935 boost gauge
- Garretson full-width intercooler (supports 600bhp)
- G50 5-speed gearbox with LSD, rear wheel drive and custom ratios
- Engine 445bhp setup by Wayne Schofield
- Metal OEM welded turbo arches
- 3.8 RSR Spoiler
- Full respray in Rivera Blue
- KW torsion setup dampers
- Corner weighted
- 993 GT2 brakes all round
- BBS 18" magnesium wheels
- AEM AFR gauge
- CAE quickshift gearstick
- Recaro Pole Position seats with custom trim
- Schroth 6 point harnesses
- Full safety devices roll cage including front turret pick ups
- Retro source bluetooth head unit with speakers
- Electric front windows
- New front crossmember
- Custom exhaust
- RS carpet set
Just completed run in mileage and ready to use, this car is extremely fun and gets noticed wherever it goes. Bodywork and paint is not concours as expected for a car of this age. It comes with a huge folder of history, receipts and invoices and a copy of the Porsche magazine it was featured in.
Freshly built engine, oil changed 3 times during run in, gearbox oil and differential oil also changed. This car has had thousands spent, especially in the last 2 years.
Selling due to business venture. Any questions please feel free to contact me, lots more photos available.
Priced for a quick sale, few small outstanding bits to sort i.e front splitter needs repairing as cracked.
Viewings encouraged, please call 07515630348 to arrange.