MGB GT V8 Race Car
Built new in 2018 by TN Racing, this car won the C-Class BCV8 championship in it’s first season, before being upgraded to Class D specification for the 2020 season. The car has since won the overall championship in both 2020 and 2021 with 100% reliability, winning 16 out of the 17 races completed.
The car holds lap records at all circuits competed at in the past two seasons, with documentation to prove. Eligible for MGCC BCV8, Bernies V8, CSCC and various other series.
- 4.1ltr All steel Flat Plane V8, producing 415bhp @7,500rpm (dyno sheet to prove)
- Custom exhaust system
- MSD Ignition system
- Aluminium radiator and oil cooler
- 75ltr Aluminium fuel tank, baffled and foam filled
- Twin plate 7.25” clutch
- Cosworth T5 gearbox with Quaife Gearset
- Plate-type LSD
- Quantum monotube dampers front and Rear
- AP Racing Brakes, with floating front discs
- Custom Mumford link rear suspension, with adjustable roll centre etc
- Lightweight racing battery
- T45 Custom Cages welded roll cage
- Carbon Fibre motordrive seat
- Quick release steering wheel
- Lightweight fire extinguisher
- Bias pedal box with AP Racing cylinders
- Perspex Side and rear windows
- Lightweight wiring loom
The car will receive a full service prior to sale, including an engine rebuild, gearbox and differential oil service and damper service.
The car is incredibly lightweight, weighing just 885kgs (approximately 470bhp/tonne). The car has approximately 40kgs of ballast to achieve the minimum class weight.
The car will come with 10 wheels and tyres (6x dry tyres and 4 wet tyres). A small spares package will also be included.
The rear 2/3 of the car is currently vinyl wrapped, which is easily removed, and the car is painted grey underneath.