BMW 116 Trophy Race Car - Gaz Shocks 116 Trophy
BMW 116i built specifically for the Gaz Shocks 116 Trophy.
Built 2020/2021 using a very low mileage base car. Built to the 116 trophy regulations.
Won its very first race Silverstone 2021 and has been consistently front running, race winning, pole position and lap record car.
Very well built and prepared car, ready to race and win.
Build consisting of;
The asking price includes a full pit to car radio system, including full car kit and a mechanics radio set, supplied by Race Car Radios, new this year, worth over £700.
Also included in the asking price is the fantastic Aim Solo 2DL which is hard wired into the car including connection to the CANBUS for full data logging capabilities, new this year at a cost of around £600.
There is also the wired Go-Pro system, which is powered by the car, with no worries of battery charging plus the one touch record button on the dash, supplied by Wired Remote for Go Pro, this is worth over £250
- Engine and running gear properly maintained, using the best lubricants and engine oil changed every event.
- New engine sensors, new coils, new spark plugs.
- All 2021 inlet parts and ecu upgrade.
- Klarius Exhaust system.
- Oil Cooler.
- Rolling road print out showing it makes correct power.
- Braided clutch line
- TTV trophy flywheel
- TTV trophy clutch
- New Driveshafts
- Aircon removed
- Gas shocks and springs as per regulations
- M3 front lower arms
- Poly bushed front control arms
- Fully poly bushed rear subframe including full strip down, blasting and powder coating.
- Braided brake lines
- New front brake callipers
- New front brake discs
- New front brake pads
- New rear brake callipers
- New rear brake discs
- New rear brake pads
- All factory arch liners and under trays fitted
Car weighs in underweight therefore carries some weight to meet the 1150kg regulation weight.
- Fully stripped interior, all plastics kept that need to be in place.
- Wiring loom stripped and thinned out correctly
- Battery master switch fitted in BMW radio blank, together with extinguisher pull.
- Powerlite lithium extremely lightweight battery
- Mechanical fire extinguisher
- Motamec GP3 seat (very comfortable)
- OMP steering wheel
- Detachable steering boss
- 6 point harnesses
- Electric Windows and mirrors still function
- Door cards replaced with racecardoorcards.com fitted door cards and front door pulls.
- Laser cut and powder coated weight plate to mount to passenger seat mounts.
- Wide view interior mirror
- Professionally wrapped in black and red (car is quartz blue underneath)
Wheels / tyres
2x sets of 116 Trophy wheels, refinished gloss black, fitted with 116 Trophy Nangkang Tyres.
1 set (dry) scrubbed and used for 2 races so still plenty of tyre tread.
1 set (wet) brand new
1 pair of newly refinished wheels never fitted (spare)
Available for separate negotiation if required :
Spares package consisting of drive shafts, engine sensors, coils, etc, some panels, headlights, tail lights etc, passenger seat and 6pt harnesses.
This is the best and most competitive 116 trophy car to have come up for sale to date, if you want to race in the trophy and be a front runner / race winner, this is the car for you.
Overall the car is presented in excellent condition with just a few blemishes from racing in such a competitive grid, which would be easily repaired if required.
V5 present. The car has been kept road legal for the past year but is now SORN.
I am racing the car in the 750mc Birkett relay at the end of October and is available straight after.
Based in Hampshire/Surrey for viewings.
Phone 07525 492 692