Ginetta G40 Cup
Selling on behalf of a customer.
Ginetta G40 Cup race car in excellent condition and ready to race in the single make G40 Cup Championship, other multi-class championships, or even just to use as a race-prepared track day toy!
The car had a full Ginetta factory service and damper dyno in early 2020, and has only competed in one race weekend since in September 2020
Comes with 2 sets of Championship spec 15” alloy wheels fitted with used slick tyres.
Performance & Specification Includes:
- Sealed Ford 1800cc 4-cylinder Zetec producing 135bhp
- Ginetta throttle body
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- FIA approved driver’s seat and harnesses
- ATL 45 litre FIA approved fuel cell
- Performance 5 speed syncro-mesh gearbox
- Sealed Quaife ATB differential
- Controlled adjustable dampers
- Rear wing
Viewings encouraged and welcomed at our workshop in Kirton in Lindsey, North Lincolnshire, just a few miles from Blyton Park Circuit.
A pre-purchase test session can be arranged if required at an additional cost, that cost to be deducted from the final selling price if the car is purchased as a result of the test.
Full race support package available to any prospective purchaser at either, or both, of the final rounds of this year's G40 Cup at Croft, supporting the BTCC, or Donington, supporting the British GT.
Safe to say we know our stuff with G40s having won the 2019 G40 Cup Championship at our first attempt ;-)