Mitsubishi Evo X RS
Evo X RS
2014 JDM Model
26,000km from new
(<1000km on forged engine / track conversion parts)
Road Legal with UK V5 Present (2 owners since import)
This is one of the last produced Evo X RS - 2014 Model
The X RS is a very rare model with serious value even in standard form, these light weight, no frills motorsport destined models went though just 2 production runs between 2008 > 2014, making the Evo X RS one of the rarest of all the Evo Models.
Imported from Japan in 2016 by Ross Sport as a Grade 4 Standard Car. It formed part of a collection of standard Mitsubishi Evos.
The car was subseuently sold and underwant preparation for single venue rallys & track days in 2020.
Since conversion the car has done 2 trackdays and is now offered for sale ready to go. It is fresh as they come!
The current spec is as follows.
- Forged Engine By AP Tuning - 550BHP Capable
- MHI Billet Turbo Capable of 500bhp unrestricted
- CTec 3" Turbo Back Exhaust Sustem
- Injector Dynamics 1050cc Fuel Injectors
- HKS Intake Kit
- Upgrade Intercooler & Piping Kit
- Upgrade Fuel Pump (Aeromotive 340l/h)
- Upgrade Engine Mountings
- Factory Fit Air Conditioning still active
- Currently Tuned to Safe 480bhp
- Motec M800 Plug in ECU with Wideband & Knock Control
- Motec MDC Diff Conroller
- MCA Gold 3 Way Suspension (Similar to Proflex, Made in Australia)
- Cusco RS Plated Front Diff
- ATS Plated Rear Diff
- Upgrade Anti Roll Bars
- Numerous Ralliart Suspension Bushes thoughout
- ACT Organic Clutch
- Custom Cages FIA Bolt In Cage
- Sparco Pro 2000 Seats
- Custom Seat Mounts
- Carbon Rear Bulk Head
- Flocked Dashboard
- Snap Off Steering Wheel
Brakes / Wheels:
- Brembo Calipers with Girodisc Floating Discs
- Pagid R29 Pads
- Rays Wheels with Dunlop DZ04 Tyres
All standard parts removed during the conversion are included in the sale.
Spare parts are readilly available and share many parts with the Evo X GSR & Evo 9RS.
Viewing is welcome - Based near Ely, Cambridgeshire