SOLD Mazda MX5 Supercup Britcar ClubEnduro
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Built originally by AK Motorsport from a low mileage, rust and repair free Mk3 shell, this car raced briefly in BRSCC SuperCup before being purchased by British GT team Track Focused for 750MC Club Enduro events.
Laterly the car was used by us during 2019 for a single MAX5 round, 2020 for select Britcar Trophy rounds before ending the season with a 3rd in class at the 750MC Birkett 6hr race.
Essentially a Supercup spec MX-5 lightly developed with a few choice upgrades it's a great entry level endurance race car. Close to laptimes of MK4 MAX5 around Snetterton, easily capable of low 1:20s at Donington. Easy to look after, very reliable and cheap to run.
We've had 4 MX-5 Mk3s and this is the only car we've seen that has not been welded - great shell and overall very presentable.
1 trackday only during 2021 selling to make way for historic race car.
- Very strong engine (custom map, cams) right at top of Class C power to weight for Club Enduro. Dynoplot available. Licence available to revert to BRSCC Supercup spec.
- Quaife LSD - more progressive than standard plated Mazda unit
- All internal and underside underseal and sound deadening stripped and resprayed inside
- Mk3.75 gearbox
- Safety Devices full roll cage to current regulations
- Gaz Gold cup dampers
- Camber bolts
- Eibach anti-roll bars front and rear
- CarboTech pads
- Brake bias valve
- Lightweight race battery
- Corbeau Race Seat
- Wiring loom in place for an AIM dash/Solo DL/SmartyCam (CANBUS data feed)
- Removable steering wheel
- Custom-made interior panels
- Lifeline Fire Extinguisher
- Racing Beat exhaust manifold with stainless rear box
- Dry-break fuel coupling
- Spare panels and sets of wheels/tyres for either Supercup (Avon) or Britcar (Dunlop) and even cut slicks availale by negotiation.
Seller's other ads
|Company||Majestic Motorsport Ltd|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|