MG Midget MK3 FIA Racecar
1969 MG Midget MK3 Full Racecar.
"First picture from Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix 8th of august 2021"
Build to FIA Homologation 3014 Period G "G2 1966-1971" and will be in the 0-1300cc class.
Chemical cleaned and 100% clean body painted in Chapman Grey underneath, in the cockpit, boot and engine bay.
Signal orange as the Jägermeister cars in the 70's and has the original type Jägermeister livery.
This car has only the best of the best fitted and features the following.
BMC A-Series 1293cc All Steel engine.
- All balanced end to end
- ARP Bolts all around
- Omega forged pistons
- Steel flywheel with Competition clutch
- Dry seal kit on the crank
- Converted Mini Thick Flange block "The one without the hole"
- Steel main caps
- 11 stud MED Full Race cylinder head
- Steel con rods
- High Lift Rockers
- Full Maniflow Megaphone exhaust system
- Split Webers 45mm
- Swiftune Straight Cut Dog Box "Syncro SCCR box avaliable"
- 4:8 diff with LSD
- Engine build by JJR and producing 138bhp / 140NM
- Both Dyno run and rolling road sheets avaliable
- Homologated weight is 690kgs and this car has 45kgs added to reach the weight limit.
The car is very competetive and has won Classic Race Aarhus and Copenhagen Historic Grand prix in a class with Ford Escorts, Porsche 911, BMW 2002, Minis and Ford Mustangs etc.
All suspension and brakes parts are the best and has been developed over seasons.
Everything on the car is new or in good order and is ready to race !
Welded in roll cage, Tillett B4 lightweight seat, handheld fire extuingisher and full fire extuingisher system fitted.
Spare package with the car.
4 x wheels with Kumho Ecsta "Rain tyres"
4 x Pirelli D5 tyres "Qualify Tyres"
4 x Yokohama 0048 Medium " Endurance Races"
2 x Diffs "4:55 - 4:22"
You will not find a well prepared Midget as this one for sure, it is not only fast but also very unique and with a superb finish.
Please email or call for more info.
Worldwide transport avaliable at a very reasonable price.