Genuine 1965 Shelby GT350
Produced May 1965.
Used by Shelby American as a prototype for 1966 GT350.
Full history known:
Loaned by Shelby to Les Richter, General Manager of Riverside Raceway. Shipped to Hi-Perforamnce Motors (El Segundo, CA); they adjusted and repaired the rear brakes 30 September 1965 with 3.279 miles. Some more repairs are listed for 1966.
- S. Schlanser (Van Nuys, CA) 1970s
- D. Vogal (Santa Ana, CA) 1978
- D. Yokatake (Culver City) 1979
- Chris Corrales (LA) 1984
- Believed to be raced at Palm Springs and the San Diego Grand Prix in 1988.
- Imported into The Netherlands in early 1990s.
Raced over the last 30 years by single owner.
With brand new spare engine.
Genuine 1965 Shelby GT350 with correct numbers in correct places.
The car has a valid Dutch registration number. Old FIA papers with the car included.
Signed by Carroll Shelby.
Honest car, but not brand new.
Due to busy schedule please send me an e-mail and if you want to talk, send me your telephone number and I will call you when I am not at work.