Race & Rally Parts
RESERVED - BMW 2002 Tii LHD 1974 - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
THIS BMW IS NOW RESERVED.
Previously registered in Europe and having been built to a very high standard from a clean US shell. The 2002 are well known to be strong yet light and offer a very sensible alternative to the Escort. Still rear wheel drive, but it's German built, and pretty bullet proof. Good handling, fine performance (now making approx 150 bhp), 5 speed box. With left hand drive, the world of classic events await. With left hand drive, the world of classic events await.
- Original engine rebuilt (2010) by Mannessen Engines in the Netherlands with JE pistons and a rally spec camshaft
- Weber 45 carbs (original Kugelfischer MFI system/manifolds etc included)
- ZF dog-leg 5 speed gearbox
- '123' ignition system
- Limited Slip Diff
- New standard spec shocks and springs (additional set of Bilstein adjustable suspension included)
- Vented discs
- 13" Minilite style alloys (additional set of Alpina style multi spoke alloys, 1 x set of Cooper winter tyres and 1 x set of Burzet studded ice/snow tyres included)
- Cibie front spots (x 4)
- Motordrive Pro WC2 bucket seats (FIA)
- Safety Devices B001 6-point bolt in full cage
- Schroth Rallye 3A harnesses
- OMP steering wheel
- Brantz International Rallymeter
- Terratrip Professional V2 Plus intercom system
- Fire extinguisher
It is ready to go (though you always have to check the regulations for the event you enter).
With bills for in excess of 35,000 euros spent, plus much spending not recorded, it's likely to have cost twice what the asking price is.
We can help with any additional preparation or to obtain a HTP if required.
Grab a helmet, grab your passport and do your stuff.
For more information, photographs, video and to see all of our current stock, please visit our main website, www.williamscrawford.co.uk
Inspection: All our cars are fully inspected and serviced to schedule by our technicians.
Live miles away? Reserve over the phone or internet as do many of our customers. Accurate descriptions, additional pictures, reports and personalised videos provided. We guarantee that if you reserve a car and it’s not as described when you collect or we deliver (Nationwide), then your deposit is returned in full. Don’t worry about the distance, have the car you like. We look forward to your call or email.
Warranty: We offer our very own warranty on our modern and classic Porsche for your peace of mind.
Financing: We can arrange finance (subject to status) through one of our associated lenders (including specialist 10 year classic car loans).
Part exchange: Any make of vehicle considered.
Porsche Finder Service: If we don’t have the Porsche you want in stock, call or email. We offer a very successful Finder Service. Let us do the hard work for you….it’s our job.
Please call 01752 840307 and ask for Andy.
Williams Crawford Passion for Porsche, established 1991. We deal with all aspects of Porsche; buy, sell, broker, service, restore, custom build, race and event preparation.