Now Seeking A Motorsport Engineer/Mechanic
TTP are looking for a motivated individual with a passion for historic motorsport to join our team.
The role is workshop based Mon-Fri and involves working on build and restoration projects alongside race preparation, well suited to someone who enjoys the challenge of a high-pressure environment. The ideal candidate will be able to maintain high standards of work in a fast-paced motorsport environment.
· Must be able to work as an individual and as part of a close-knit team
· Ability to maintain high standards during busy periods
· Highly motivated individual who has a passion and understanding of historic motorsport
· Demonstrate strong mechanical skills, ideally with working knowledge of classic race cars, but not essential.
· Must have a full UK Driving Licence
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
In return we can offer the chance to be part of the TTP family, we thrive on working hard and celebrate our successes as a team!
Please send a CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org