Seat Leon Eurocup / TCR DSG with ABS and 390hp - SOLD
This is now SOLD. Search for similar items.
What can I say, simply one of the nicest and best developed Seat Leon DSG Eurocup/TCR cars out there and that’s why it’s worth a bit more than some of the higher mileage ones that have been bashed and thrashed around in endurance races.
The car has a number of key upgrades costing around £14k in total:
· Power upgrade including new NVM IS38 hybrid turbo with ceramic coated housing, Wagner intercooler with cast end tanks, and APR/Bartek high pressure in-tank fuel pump. Engine and DSG gearbox mapped accordingly to provide options from 360hp (for 750MC), to 390hp where regs allow. OBD connection and module to change maps.
· 378mm front brakes as per TCR V2/3
· Bilstein 2 way dampers as per TCR V2/3
· Seat Sport long range fuel tank – removeable
· Seat Sport ABS module.
A very well known car in the paddocks of the UK, it has never been off the podium at 750MC Roadsports events, has numerous Class wins in GT racing as well as poles, class and outright wins in CSCC New Millennium and Open series and BARC Red series, winning 10 races in the last 4 years at Thruxton alone. With the upgrades it’s also ideal for Britcar or Club Enduro.
First run by Pyro and campaigned by Finlay Crocker in 2015 doing just a handful of Eurocup rounds and some UK club races, then only run on trackdays in 2016 by its second owners before I bought it. Since then it has been run for me by Zest EU, one of the most experienced teams in the UK having run Seats for over a decade now. Together we have done 57 races with 56 finishes and the car now stands at around 16000km on the chassis. It has never had a mechanical failure with its only DNF on my second race down to a tyre delamination. (don’t get me started on the subject of tyres!)
Watch the facebook video for a lap of Thruxton behind the wheel - Other videos including a walk around available on the Ramair Filters page.
Typical lap times (all on 1B tyres):
· Thruxton 1:21.742
· Silverstone National 1:02.440
· Silverstone International 1:13.516
· Snetterton 300 2:05.138
The car is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically, having had all the rash areas (bonnet, bumpers and wings) repainted before the latest livery was applied.
Belts and Fire extinguisher are all in date.
Car is available with a shed load of spares worth about £7k including:
· 3 sets of Seat wheels
· 1 set of Race dynamics wheels
· Race wets, slicks and 1B/1C tyres.
· 6 x spare Sachs dampers
· Full cover
· Front bumper
· Carbon splitter
· Rear bumper
· Front wings
· Rear wheel arch kit – 4 pieces
· 3 doors
· Cill mouldings
· Various radiator and bumper mounts
· Standard Fuel pump
Price stated is with EVERYTHING included. If you want to pay less I'm happy to swap dampers back out, keep the tank, remove the ABS, keep sets of wheels, etc.