Ligier JS51-00 Sport Prototype
We present to you this Ligier JS 51B Prototype in new condition. It concerns chassis no. JS51-00. This Ligier has a successful racing history in several championships at home and abroad.
This Ligier was bought new in 2009 by DiGi Motorsport GmbH and later sold by Pfeiffer Willi to the current Belgian owner who successfully participated in several competitions with this Ligier.
This Ligier JS51 B was completely rebuilt and is ready for a racing season. There was only a test day of 3 hours during which the adjustment was fine-tuned by Komotec, among others.
This fully FIA homologated Ligier is powered by a Honda 2l naturally aspirated engine and SADEV sequential 6-speed gearbox. It was equipped with a supercharger by Komotec, which means that it currently produces 314 hp, 267 NM torque and weighs just 600 kg.
Included in price:
- 1 set of new Michelin slicks + ATS rims
- 1 set of new Michelin rain slicks + OZ rims
- 2 sets of used Hankook slicks with ATS LW rims
- Full bottom
- Extra gears
- Petrol pump
- Spare parts
- Software program Ligier
- STILO radio communication system
- All documents and manuals
- Indoor cover
- Battery charger
- Extruded aluminum chassis FIA homologated
- Crashbox in carbon fiber
- Rear wing carbon Fiber
- Front suspension double wishbones and pushrods
- Rear suspension double wishbones and pushrods
- Fuel system FIA FT3 - F221 valid till 11/2025
- New Toora 6-point harness
- Blyss closed trailer + € 9,000
More info can be requested.
Interested or questions? Contact us to view and test drive this car.
* Please Note - We are not responsible for any miscalculations or errors in the description of this ad.