Renault Clio 182 FF Race/Track Car
Hi folks, reluctantly selling my Clio 182 which has been track prepped as much as possible by myself and Turner Motorsport with high quality gear back in 2019/2020. It has been built to the spec the CSCC motorsport series minus the tracker. Luckily I got one track day out of her after prep but unfortunately couldn’t pursue it into racing due to costs, medical reasons and going it alone!
I won’t be hiding the issues with her but I have serviced myself after each trackday. Driveshaft failed 2 months after the last track day but fixed now and running fine. Tracking needing done on the car, but not major. Some dash lights on including ABS, went into Renault but they couldn’t reset and neither could Turner Motorsport. Currently no MOT and SORN’d. No major rust spots, surface rust underneath and some on cage (needs sprayed). Local mechanic checked so structurally sound.
Looking forward to someone getting the car who will give it the drive and support it deserves because they’re great cars as we all know. More photos on request.
Please email or text if interested, can do viewings after 12:00 most days. Open to offers.
- 92, 439 miles
- Forge Motorsport intake hose
- PowerFlex Handling (purple) ARB bushes
- Motamec 350mm wheel
- Motamec Evo One bucket seat
- K-Tec Racing C2RS solid top mounts
- K- Tec Racing Spaxx RSC 182 Cup 750MC coilover kit
- 4 x Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15” alloys
- 4 x Nakang NS-2R XL (only one 3 hour track day use)
- 4 x EBC GD Series sport discs
- EBC Yellow Stuff pads (need replacing)
- Air conditioning unit still in
- 6 point welded in cage
- Motamec 6 point harness
- Ignition / battery kill switches
- Fire extinguisher kill switches
- SPA Design 4.0 ltr fire extinguisher (plumber in)
Not Fitted / Spares:
- K-Tec Racing braided brake lines
- Pit King 15” rear view mirror
- Grey colour spray paint