1965 Ford Mustang – Rebuilt by Alan Mann Racing
This race winning Ford Mustang was recently re-built by Alan Mann Racing and is in very good condition. It is a competitive car having won Spa 6hr in 2017 with drivers James Thorpe and Sean McInerney and achieved multiple podium finishes in Master 2018 series. The car is eligible for HRDC, Masters P66 and Pierpoint Cup at Goodwood members meeting and is 100% race ready with HTP papers that expire in 2026.
- Brand new high-spec warrior engine (Dyno hours only / No data available) Approx. 440bhp
- Gearbox fully re built - Spec available if needed.
- Ford 9inch rear axle with gripper LSD
- KONI front / rear dampers.
- New Sabelt seat - Expiry 2025
- New Schroth seat belts - Expiry 2025
- Brand new Lifeline fire extinguisher
- Quick release steering wheel
- 90L foam filled fabricated tank
- One set of standard american wheels - 15inch x 7inch
- Dunlop Racing tyres 5.50M-15 - Used
- Standard Mustang homologated brakes. Disk front / Drum rear
- Side exit exhaust - 105dp
- FIA homologated roll cage
To arrange a viewing please contact Phil Quaife on +44 7966 348833