MG Midget MK1 FIA Racecar.
1962 MG Midget MK1 build according to FIA Homologation 84.
The car is build for FIA Period F 1962-1965.
All Steel car with alloy boot lid and mk1 works hardtop in fiberglass "New".
- 1098cc all balanced full race engine with 45mm DCOE weber producing 92bhp "Rolling Road sheet avaliable"
- 12G295 fully ported cylinder head
- full Maniflow megaphone exhaust system
- Alternator conversion
- Straight cut gearbox
- Diff with Limited slip
- Steel halfshaft
- Peter May competition quarter eliptic rear springs
- 500lbs front springs
- Negative camber trunnions
- Brakes uprated for competition use
- 13x5 Minilite rims with Dunlop Racing 450M13 CR65 tyres
- Safety Devices roll bar
- All original gauges in place plus oil temperature
- Lightweight Racing battery
- Front Anti Roll Bar
- Sparco FIA seat / Harness and fire extuingisher
- National FIA Papers and registration papers with the car
- RHD Conversion parts avaliable
Worldwide transport avaliable for a very reasonable price.