Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 45th anniversary edition
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 (1 of 5)
The 45th anniversary edition of the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 is an 1 of 5 limited edition.
Engine manufacturing plaque signed by Mr. DTM (Bernd Schneider) as he was part of the AMG manufacturing team of the engine.
One of the most spectacular details are the wing doors of the SLS GT3 and currently the last model equipped with that particular eye-catcher.
1 of 5 limited edition details:
- Building year 2013
- Engine 6,3l V8 Engine with 600hp (up to 300kph)
- Color “designo magno graphit” matt varnish with “45 Years of Driving Performance”- logo at the doors
- doors, engine cover, fenders, rear cover, bumpers and underfloor in carbon
- roll cage varnish in the original vehicle color
- interieur details of the dashboard in carbon matt
- originally equipped with a homologated passenger seat
- safety belts in silver
This car is an collector’s item with an incredible history of motorsport of the AMG family.
We sell the car in behalf of the owner. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me:
Daniel Weber (+49 (0) 151 615 521 63)
|Seller:||HP Racing International|
Seller's other ads
|Company||HP Racing International|
|Trade or Private:||Private|
|Share by Email Print page Report Sold|